Croque monsieur own version


My husband taught me how to prepare croque monsieur since it is his favorite so i've tried my best to make it perfect so now i am proud to say that most of the time that my husband want to eat croque monsieur he want me to prepared it by myself.Of course it is very good with salad.

For croque monsieur

Slice bread
fresh ham
butter
croque monsieur chesse

Put a small quantity of butter then put the croque monsieur cheese then ham then again the croque monsieur chesse.Get another slice of bread put butter,not too much.Put it to the other slice bread that has ham.Put just a very small butter on the top and bottom so that it will not burn when you put it in the pan.Our croque monsieur is ready to cook.Heat the pan in middle heat then put your croque monsieur don't let it too burn.Then that's it!

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum